The City of San Juan Bautista is under mandatory water restrictions. The State Water Resources Control Board recently adopted an expanded emergency regulation to reduce urban water consumption by 25% in order to safeguard the state’s remaining water supplies. See documents below for additional details.
Notice of Opening of Nomination Period – View notice below
Public Hearing Notice
Pursuant to Government Code Section 65090, the City Council for the City of San Juan Bautista gives notice of a public hearing on June 21, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at San Juan Bautista City Hall, 311 Second Street. During the public hearing, the following items will be discussed:
• Consider Approval of Revision to the Amendment of the D’ Ambrosio Tentative Map into two phases, Phase 1 (Lot 1-8) and Phase 2 (Lot 9-27). Applicant Elite Developments, Inc.
• Consider Site and Design Review for D’Ambrosio Vista Phase 1 (Lots 1-8). Applicant Elite Developments, Inc.
• Consider Recommending to the City Council an Ordinance Regulating Home Occupations and Permits for Home Occupations
• Consider Recommending to the City Council an Ordinance Regulating Noise
• Consider a revision of Site and Design Review for 407 Seventh Street APN 002-380-020, Colors only. Applicant Anthony Nicola.
• Consider Site and Design Review for 505 Second Street, Secondary Unit. Applicant Andy Moore.
Copperleaf Residential Project
The City of San Juan Bautista is currently reviewing the Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration for the proposed Copperleaf Subdivision that will be located on a 13.3 acre parcel located on San Juan- Hollister Road. The subdivision will consist of 45 single family home lots with 9 accessory living units (Granny Units). The 13.3 acres is currently in the process of being annexed into the City. Any questions or comments can be directed to the Assistant Planner at: email@example.com.
Click here to be directed to the PLANNING page for documents regarding this project.
Youth Commission Recruitment is now open!
Youth and Teens ages 12-18 living within the Aromas San Juan Unified School
District boundaries are invited to apply to become a member of the 11- member San
Juan Bautista Youth Commission. 8 Seats will be open September 1st Apply now!
Youth Commissioners provide input to help the City address the needs of youth and
teens and experience a unique opportunity to work with city leaders on issues of
importance for youth and to create events and special programs that will positively
influence the youth of San Juan Bautista. Terms are for 1 and 2 years.
Events and Recreation at the San Juan City Library
Youth Discovery Summer Camp and Inventor’s Workshop
The San Juan Bautista City Library will be hosting two weeks of youth camps for children ages 8-12. See flyers and registration forms on the library’s page: